You may appear in person at the Municipal Court Offices (located in the main hall of the Municipal Building (City Hall) at 405 Municipal Dr., Kennedale, Texas 76060), between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You will not be subject to arrest if you have active warrants but are taking steps to resolve them in a civil manner. Our goal is to help you; not put you in jail. There are clerks available if you have questions about how to handle your citation. However, staff cannot provide legal advice.
Payment must be in the form of credit card (6.5% transaction fee), cash, cashier’s check, money order. No personal checks will be accepted for payments of warrants. We urge you to contact the court if you are unable to pay the amount owed without undue hardship to yourself or your dependents. You may request a hearing before a judge to consider your ability to pay and request any non-monetary compliance options available to you. You should be prepared to explain and document your financial situation to the court.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the court office at 817-985-2140.
- What are my rights in Municipal Court?
- If I’ve received a citation, what are my options?
- How do I keep this violation from appearing on my driving record?
- How long do I have to take care of my citation?
- There is an appearance date on my citation. Does this mean I am scheduled to see the judge?
- What if I was given a citation by a DPS officer or the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office?
The information contained in this website is designed to provide information about criminal court proceedings. It is not a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney. If you have questions about your best course of action, what plea you should enter, your rights, or the consequence of a conviction for the offense with which you are charged, you should contact an attorney. Neither the clerk,
Arlington Municipal Court
101 S Mesquite St
Forest Hill Municipal Court
3219 California Pkwy E
Forest Hill 76119
Mansfield Municipal Court
1305 E Broad St
Tarrant County Sheriff's Office: Precinct 7
1100 E Broad St Suite 201
Municipal Court is typically held on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
2019 Court Dates
- 2:00 p.m.: Pre Trials (Pro Se)
- 2:30 p.m.: Attorney Plea Dockets (includes Revocations)
- 3:30 p.m.: Pro Se (Self-representation)
- January 23
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
- May 22
- June 21
- July 31
- August 28
- September 25
- October 23
- November 27
- December 12th