Public Works

pw web
The Public Works Department maintains, repairs, and improves streets, parks, and the water, stormwater, and wastewater systems.

Water & Wastewater Master Plan

Did you know?
The City of Kennedale is only 6.2 square miles, but has more than 100 miles of water and wastewater lines.

Construction Information

The City of Kennedale is a proud member of Tree City USA, a program celebrating the importance of an urban tree canopy and working to improve care of these vital city trees.

Texas A&M Forest Service has compiled answers to some of the most commonly asked questions and problems that arise concerning tree care.
Tarrant County Mosquito (Arbovirus) Information
Tarrant County Public Health (TCPH) has a website dedicated to mosquito prevention and reminds residents of the importance of taking personal protective measures to safeguard against mosquito-borne illness. Residents should routinely dump standing water on their property, use repellent, and dress for dusk to dawn. To report standing water, please send an email or call 817-985-2170 and leave your name, contact information, and the exact location of the water that needs to be treated. You can also follow them on Facebook or View Arbovirus Reports.

  1. Students receiving award for Parks Master Plan at local APA awards event 2017_FB
    UTA CAPPA students' Parks Master Plan for the City of Kennedale Wins Award from the Texas American Planning Association Midwest Section.  |  Read more at The Shorthorn