Residents and employees are asked to report any unethical or fraudulent behavior by employees or anyone acting in an official capacity for the City of Kennedale. If you have observed improper actions, please use one of the methods below to make an anonymous report:
- english: 833-490-0007; español: 800-216-1288
- fax*: (215) 689-3885
NOTE: When reporting via email or fax, you must include the company name ("City of Kennedale" with your report).
Report a Code Compliance IssueIf you see tall grass, unsightly refuse, or any other violation of city code, please contact Code Compliance Officer Todd Varner at email@example.com or 682-429-2717.
Report an Animal Control Issue
Please call Non-Emergency Dispatch at 817-478-5416. (This number can be used for any non-emergency situation in which you'd like to speak to a police officer as well.)
Report a Public Works Issue
Water/Sewer Main Break
Submit Comment to the Drinking Water and Wastewater Department
Submit Comment to the Streets, Parks, and Stormwater Department
Water Billing QuestionsOur water billing is handled by Global Water Fathom.
- You can reach Global at 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit the Customer Service Portal
- Note: If your account is scheduled to be disconnected today, you MUST make your payment either in person at City Hall or by calling 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free). Payment via any other method, including online, may not be processed quickly enough to prevent disconnection.
Report a Trash or Recycling Service Issue
If your donation was not picked up, you need additional bags, or you have questions about the program, you can call Simple Recycling at 866-835-5068.
If Global Water Fathom, Waste Connections, or Simple Recycling do not offer a satisfactory answer, please do not hesitate to call our Utility Billing Administrator at 817-985-2122.
Report an Electrical Outage
- If you see a downed power line, leave the area and call 9-1-1 immediately
- Call Oncor at 888-313-4747 (24 hours, seven days a week)
- Submit your report online
- Sign up for Oncor's text service
- For updates, visit Oncor's 24 x 7 Outage Information
Report a Streetlight Outage
- Report a Streetlight Outage online
- Or call Oncor at 888-313-4747
Report a Suspected Gas LeakYou can detect the presence of natural gas a number of ways:
- SMELL the "rotten egg"
odormakes natural gas easily detectable.
- LISTEN for a hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or a roaring sound near a pipeline.
- LOOK for
a densefog, blowing dirt, a bubbling creek or pond, dry spots in moist areas, or dead vegetation near gas lines.
- Leave the area immediately and tell others to leave too.
- If the suspected leak is in an enclosed space (like your home), leave any doors open.
- Do not turn any electric switch on or off.
- Do not use a cell phone, telephone, garage door opener, doorbell, or even a flashlight.
- Do not smoke, use a lighter, or strike a match.
- Do not start or stop a nearby vehicle or machinery.
- Do not try to shut off a natural gas valve.
- Once you are safely out of the area, call Atmos Energy at 1-866-322-8667, or call 9-1-1. Atmos Energy will send a trained service technician immediately to investigate.
If you've noticed an unpleasant smell near the Fort Worth Southeast Landfill on Anglin Drive/Salt Road (near Dick Price), please take a moment to fill out this form, which will be submitted to staff at the City of Kennedale, the City of Fort Worth, and Republic Services. If you prefer to contact Republic Services via phone, please call Landfill Manager Jane Berry at 972-829-2630. You can also file a complaint with TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality) either online or by calling 817-588-5800.
If you have a complaint or wish to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents to Union Pacific, please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267). To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715. Alternatively, you can contact the North Texas Director Public Affairs Dan Harbeke at 817-353-7256 or email@example.com.
To report standing water, please send an email or call 817-985-2170 and leave your name, contact information, and the exact location of the water that needs to be treated. Tarrant County Public Health (TCPH) has a website dedicated to mosquito prevention. You can also follow them on Facebook.
View Arbovirus Reports
TCPH reminds residents of the importance of taking personal protective measures to safeguard against mosquito-borne illness. Residents should routinely dump standing water on their property, use repellent, and dress for dusk to dawn.
If your specific question or concern is not addressed here, please submit it through the Online Action Center, and a staff member from the appropriate department will contact you as soon as possible.
If you'd like to speak with someone immediately, please call the City Manager's Office at 817-985-2105.
If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.