It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Please join us in TownCenter (405 Municipal Drive) on Tuesday, December 4, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.,
as we kick off the holiday season by lighting our beautiful, live, Christmas tree. Sing along to carols and enjoy holiday treats courtesy of generous local businesses, churches, organizations, and clubs while we anxiously await the arrival of Santa Claus at 6:00 p.m.! Don't forget to bring your camera.
Santa Needs Elves!
If you're interested in hosting a booth, performing, or helping in
If your organization would like to hand out treats for Santa, we will provide one table and two chairs
Other Local Holiday Assistance Programs
These resources are not affiliated with the City of Kennedale, but do offer assistance to Tarrant County families. Thank you to the Kennedale Public Library staff for putting this list together!
Fund (online applications only) GoodFellow
- Cowboy Santas (must register in-person)
- Arlington Charities (elderly and disabled)
- Mission Arlington (general assistance)
- Prison Fellowship (online registration)
- Salvation Army
- Operation Christmas Spirit (active duty military families)
- Operation Holiday Joy (active duty military families)
- Operation Homefront (Veterans and Wounded Warriors)
- Toys for Tots
- PDF of other resources
This fun, festive, family-oriented event and all of its activities are completely free, but we do encourage anyone who can, to donate to the Kennedale Professional Firefighters Association Angel Tree.
Applications must be received by 8:00 p.m., Friday, November 16, 2018. If you’d like to apply for assistance through this program, please fill out this form or pick up a copy at City Hall (405 Municipal Drive) or the Fire Station (100 Cloverlane Drive). If you have questions, please email Ryan Florence or call 817-478-5322.
Important Dates for APPLICANTS
- Now through November 16: Applications available at the Fire Station (100 Cloverlane Drive) or the Permits window at City Hall (405 Municipal Drive)
- Friday, November 16: Applications DUE by 8:00 p.m. (submit to the Fire Station or by email)
- Saturday, December 22, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Gift pickup at the Fire Station (must be picked up by parent or guardian listed on application)
Important Dates for SPONSORS
- Friday, November 16: Angels available for adoption at the Fire Station
- Friday, December 14: Deadline to return gifts to the Fire Station