- City Secretary & Communications
City Secretary and Office of Communications
The City Secretary's Office maintains all pertinent business and legal records including council and board actions. The Communications Office is responsible for timely dissemination of pertinent information both to those within the organization and to the community and media outlets.
- Agendas, Packets, and Minutes Creation
- Board and Commission Coordination
- Elections Administration
- Fulfillment of Request for Public Information
- Records Management Officer (RMO)
- Citizen Engagement Initiatives
- Media Relations and Public Affairs
- Online Presence: Website and Social Media
- Press releases and Newsletters
- Program and Event Publicity
- When is the next municipal election?
- What are the qualifications for City Council?
- How long are Councilmembers' terms of office?
- What are the time commitments of being a Councilmember?
- What are the duties and powers of a Councilmember?
- What are the duties and powers of the Mayor and Mayor Pro Tem?
- What is the official Oath of Office?