Code Compliance

If you would like to report a violation of city code (e.g., tall grass or unsightly refuse), contact Code Compliance Officer Todd Varner at 817-985-2134.

Animal Control

Call non-emergency dispatch at 817-478-5416. (This number can be used for any non-emergency situation in which you'd like to speak to a police officer as well. The call may be answered as if you have dialed 9-1-1. Please do not hang up.)

Streets, Parks, or Stormwater

Call the Kennedale Public Works Department at 817-985-2170 or submit a comment. To report standing water or other mosquito-related concerns, send an email or call 817-985-2170 and leave your name, contact information, and the exact location of the water that needs to be treated. 

Water Service Issues (Line Breaks or Outages)

The City of Arlington operates and maintains the City of Kennedale water and wastewater utility systems. 
Utility (Water) Billing Questions and Issues
Contact Global Water Fathom at 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free);; or via the online Customer Service Portal.

Trash or Recycling Service Issue 

Please contact Waste Connections (WC of Texas) at 817-222-2221. 

Simple Recycling

If your donation was not picked up, you need additional bags, or you have questions about the program, you can call Simple Recycling at 866-835-5068.

Union Pacific Railroad Complaints

Call 1-888-877-7267 to report a complaint. To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, call 1-800-848-8715.

Report a Suspected Gas Leak

If you suspect a natural gas leak in your home or outsideLEAVE THE AREA and call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY from a safe distance. Then, call Atmos Energy at 1-866-322-8667.

Report an Electrical Service or Streetlight Outage

If you see a downed power line, LEAVE THE AREA and call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY from a safe distance. To report an outage, call Oncor at 888-313-4747; submit a report online; or; view Outage Information. To report a broken streetlight, submit a report online.

Oncor trims trees within their electrical easements. If you desire to have trees on private property trimmed that are in close proximity to the lines running between the main powerline and your home or business, call Oncor (1-888-313-6862) for rates and scheduling of a temporary disconnect to allow the tree service you have hired to cut the limbs. You are urged to use caution around electrical lines and equipment and to never trim trees around power lines yourself. The City of Kennedale does not trim tree limbs on private property or within electrical easements.

Anonymous Fraud Hotline 833-490-0007 Opens in new window

Residents and employees are asked to report any unethical or fraudulent behavior by employees or anyone acting in an official capacity for the City of Kennedale. If you have observed improper actions, please use one of the methods below to make an anonymous report:

NOTE: When reporting via email or fax, you must include the company name ("City of Kennedale" with your report).

Can't find what you're looking for?
If your specific question or concern is not addressed here, please submit it through the 
Online Action Center, and a staff member from the appropriate department will contact you as soon as possible.

If you'd like to speak with someone immediately, please call the City Manager's Office at 817-985-2105. 

If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Report Illegal Dumping Icon

State law requires you to call 
8-1-1 at least 48 hours in advance of digging 16 inches or deeper to request that service wires be located.