Garage Sale Information
For a free garage sale permit for these dates, call 817-985-2133 or submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 6. A list of participating homes will be available Friday, June 7, both here and at the permits window in City Hall.
- 229 W 4th Street
- 601 Wildcat Way
- 407 Lone Oak Court
- 516 North Road #304
- 411 Kevin Miller Road
- 628 Briar Court
- 216 Arthur Drive
- 916 Shady Bend Drive
- 1400 Fern Court
- 404 W 3rd Street
- 445 W Kennedale Parkway
- 1247 Cross Creek Drive
- 700 Woodlea Lane
- 1220 Kennedale Sublett Road
- 1002 Oakridge Court
- 1529 Quintessa Avenue
- 919 Shady Vale Drive
- 308 Silver Oak Trail
- 509 Steeplechase Trail
- 441 True-Gunn Road
- 1016 Belmont Drive
- 217 Chateau Avenue
- 312 Mansfield Cardinal Road
- 107 Briarwood Drive
- 1122 Greenview Lane
- 408 Caymus Street
- 1233 Cross Creek Drive
- 1001 Corry A Edwards Drive
- 1703 Stags Leap Trail
- 217 Chappellet Street
- 616 Joy Lane
- 103 Quail Creek Court
- (a) The permit fee is $10 (download an application).
- (b) No more than three (3) garage sales may be conducted on
a residentialpremises per calendaryear.
- (c) The duration of a garage sale may not exceed three (3) consecutive days.
- (d) One (1) garage sale permit per
calendaryear may be deferred to the following weekend of the scheduled garage sale at the discretion of the applicant.
- (e) No more than six (6) signs may be displayed to advertise the garage sale.
Garage sale signs are subject to the following rules, regulations and restrictions:
- The signs shall be no greater than two (2) square feet in area.
- The top of the sign shall be no higher than thirty (30) inches above the surrounding grade.
- Please be careful when using metal or wooden stakes to minimize risk to buried utilities.
- Signs shall be placed no closer than six (6) feet from any road surface or curb, nor closer than twenty (20) feet of
- Signs shall have the garage sale permit number clearly and legibly marked on them with numbers at least one (1) inch high.
- Signs shall not be placed on any utility pole, traffic sign pole, or other structure within the right-of-way.
- Signs shall not be placed within the Business 287 overlay district. The Business 287 overlay district includes all property within the city which is located within three hundred (300) feet of Business Highway 287.
- Any person placing a sign on private property must first obtain permission from the owner or occupancy of the premises.
- All signs shall be removed by the garage sale applicant no later than noon on the day following the completion of the garage sale.
- Garage sale signs not in compliance with the rules, regulations and restrictions in this section shall be subject to removal, and a fine.