Senior Citizen Center
Please See Pricing Below
|Other Link||Senior Center Information|
If you'd like to reserve this facility for a private event, please visit the Kennedale Public Library at 316 W 3rd Street. Library staff handles all facility reservations. If you have a question about rentals, you may call 817-985-2136. However, rental reservations cannot be taken over the phone. Current rental rates for all facilities can be found in the Schedule of Fees (PDF).
General Reservation Policies
- Reservations can only be made in-person at the Library (316 W Third Street)
- Reservations cannot be accepted more than ninety (90) days in advance
- Reservations for recurring events will not be accepted (e.g., you cannot reserve the Community Center every Sunday in March at 2:00 p.m.)
- Reservations must be made at least two (2) business days in advance; day-of reservations will not be accepted
- Payment must be received within two (2) business days; if a request is unpaid at 5:00 p.m. on the second business day after being made, it will be denied
Please reserve in-person at the Kennedale Public Library. Reservations cannot be taken over the phone or online. Complete and return the Facility Rental Policy (PDF) along with payment (including any required deposit) to the Kennedale Public Library at 316 W Third St.