Help Keep Kennedale Beautiful by keeping hazardous household waste and reusable items out of the landfill.
Paint, Chemicals, and Grease
Sponsored by the Fort Worth Crud Cruiser
- paint, painting supplies, cooking oil, batteries, lightbulbs
- automotive fluids including antifreeze and used oil
- lawn/pool treatments, cleaners, insecticides, etc.
Sponsored by Action Shred
If you would like to watch your documents being shredded, you may pull to the side out of traffic flow.
- personal documents, magazines, mail (no newspaper)
Sponsored by DFW Reclaimers
- computers*+, printers, keyboards, and wall chargers
- kitchen electronics, televisions+, and game consoles
- speakers and entertainment equipment
* You are responsible for destroying data on digital storage
+ A disposal fee ($1.00 / inch) for tube TVs and CRT monitors
Clothing and Shoes
FUMC Mission Store at 229 W. 4th Street
- donations of gently used clothing and shoes
NOTE: Proof of Kennedale residency is required via a current water bill or driver's license. Only household residential items will be accepted. No commercial waste or trailers are allowed. The event ends when containers are full.
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- ammunition, explosives
- butane/propane cylinders
- commercial/medical chemicals and/or waste
- freon appliances (refrigerators, freezers, window units)
- hazardous/regulated material (asbestos, PCB transformers or caulking, lead paint, mercury thermostats, radioactive items)
- commercial, semi, or farm equipment tires, or any rims
- newspapers or everyday household garbage
Proudly Presented by Keep Kennedale Beautiful (KKB)
Questions? Call 817-985-2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a PDF Flyer