FY 2019 to 2020 Budget Information
- Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
FY19–20 Proposed Budget presented to Council, including a Proposed Ad Valorem Tax Rate of $0.734970 per $100
- Thursday, September 5, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing on the Proposed Budget and Tax Rate
- Friday, September 13, at 2:00 p.m.
Second Public Hearing on the Proposed Tax Rate
- Work Session on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
Council discussion of the Proposed Budget is expected to continue
- Regular Meeting on Tuesday, September 17, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
Council may continue discussion of the Proposed Budget during the 5:30 Work Session and will consider the adoption of the FY19–20 Budget and Tax Rate during the Regular Session
All meetings above are held in Council Chambers at City Hall (405 Municipal Drive, Kennedale, TX 76060) unless otherwise noted.
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE LAW:
THE FY 2019 to 2020 PROPOSED BUDGET WILL RAISE MORE TOTAL PROPERTY TAXES THAN LAST YEAR’S BUDGET BY $378,099.00 OR 9.8%; AND, OF THAT AMOUNT, $199,405.00 IS TAX REVENUE TO BE RAISED FROM NEW PROPERTY ADDED TO THE TAX ROLL THIS YEAR.