Kennedale Home Rule Charter §4.04
(a) Each member of the City Council, including the Mayor, shall meet the following qualifications:
- Be a registered voter of the City;
- Have resided in the City for one (1) year before the date of the election;
- Continue residency in the City during the term of office;
- Not hold more than one public elective office;
- Not hold an appointed office of the City excluding boards, committees, and commissions;
- 6. Be at least 21 years of age;
- Not have been determined mentally incompetent by a final judgment of a court; and
- Not have been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities.
(b) No candidate may file for more than one office or position number per election.
View the Local Qualifications Form